Svante Gunnarsson's research interests include modeling, identification, control, and diagnosis of industrial robots. The research activities are connected to the VINNOVA Industry Excellence Center LINK-SIC.
Svante Gunnarsson is currently involved in the following education activities:
- Examiner and lecturer in TSRT19, Reglerteknik (Automatic Control), for the Industrial Engineering and Management and Energy, Environment and Management programs.
- Examiner and lecturer in TSIU04, Industriella styrsystem, for the Engineering Electronics program.
- Examiner and lecturer in TSIU06, Industriella styrsystem, for the Mechanical Engineering program.
- Representative of Linköping University within the international network The CDIO Initiative for development of engineering education.
- Member of the Board of the Faculty of Science and Engineering (Institute of Technology at Linköping University.
- Member of the Board of CENIIT (Centrum för industriell informationsteknologi) at Linköping University.
Research leader for the area Industrial Robotics within the Vinnova Industry Excellence Center LINK-SIC
Supervision of PhD students
Mikael Norrlöf, 2000. PhD thesis: Iterative Learning Control: Analysis, Design, and Experiments.
Måns Östring, 2002: Licentiate thesis: Identification, Diagnosis, and Control of a Flexible Robot Arm.
Erik Wernholt, 2007. PhD thesis: Multivariable Frequency-Domain Identification of Industrial Robots.
Stig Moberg, 2010. PhD thesis: Modeling and Control of Flexible Manipulators.
André Carvalho Bittencourt, 2014. Licentiate thesis: Modeling and Diagnosis of Friction and Wear in Industrial Robots.
Johanna Wallén, 2011. PhD thesis: Estimation-based iterative learning control