My work with composite materials has started with my master thesis where I studied micro-damage initiation and growth in laminated composites under thermo-mechanical loading using destructive testing. The continuation of that work was the subject of my PhD.
The years after graduating PhD studies have been very productive for me in terms of international networking and research collaboration. Apart from participation in conferences and workshops I have established an active collaboration with Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (SMEs), big companies, research institutes and Universities. I have been leading several national and European projects and working in close collaboration with SAAB and AIRBUS. In 2018-2019, for a duration of 14 months, I acted as group manager at RISE SICOMP.
Since 2015, I have been involved at LiU. My role at LiU is not limited only to teaching composite but I have been very active in attracting external funds to restart the research activities in the area of composite materials. I have also supervised several master/bachelor theses and I am currently co-supervising two PhD students.
In September 2019, I got my Docent degree in Engineering Materials from LiU. Since June 2020, I am a member of Innovative Materials Arena (IMA) Scientific Advisory Board in Linköping.
- Engineering Materials for Lightweight Applications (TMKM09)
- Materials selection (TMKM14)
- Polymer materials (TMKM17)
- Composit Materials (TMKO04)
- Advanced materials and the environment (TMKO01)
- September 2019 Docent degree in Engineering Materials at Linköping University, Linköping, Sweden, Department of Management and Engineering (IEI), Division of Engineering Materials.
- October 2013 PhD degree in Polymeric Composites Materials at Luleå University of Technology, Sweden, Department of Engineering Sciences and Mathematics, Division of Materials Science.
- October 2013 Doctoral degree in Mechanics of Materials at University of Lorraine, Nancy, France, Department of Materials Science and Metallurgical Engineering (SI2M), Institut Jean Lamour.
- July 2009 European Masters degree in Advanced Materials Science and Engineering (AMASE) at The National Polytechnic Institute of Lorraine, European Engineering School in Materials (EEIGM), Nancy (France).
- July 2007 Bachelors degree in Physics at Faculty of Sciences of Sfax, (Tunisia).