The division Commercial and Business Law is part of the Department of Management and Engineering. The division offers education programmes in law at the basic and advanced levels. We also have research and postgraduate studies.
The division Commercial and Business Law educates future lawyers with specialisation in business.
We have a bachelor and master’s programmes in Commercial and Business Law. Our education is unique because students can specialize in European Commercial and Business Laws and read courses in French or German language.
- Bachelor´s Programme in Commercial and Business Law, 180 credits
- Bachelor´s Programme in Commercial and Business Law with focus on Europe, French, 180 credits
- Bachelor´s Programme in Commercial and Business Law with focus on Europe, German, 180 credits
- Master Programme in Commercial and Business Law, 120 credits
- Master´s Programme in Commercial and Business Law with focus on Europe, 120 credits
We also offer single-subject courses in law. These include right now:
- Tax Law
- Basic course in Commercial Law
- Creditor´s Rights and Insolvency Law
- Corporate Law
- An advanced course in Corporate Taxation
- International Tax Law
In addition to this, we have summer courses in Labor law and Family law.
We offer specific legal training to companies, organisations and the public sector. Training courses can be arranged in most areas of law.
Contact Christina Nordin for more information.
We conduct research and graduate studies in Commercial and Business law. Commercial and Business Law regulates economic life in order to exploit a market economy benefits and minimize its harmful effects.
Contact usShow/Hide content
Division of Commercial and Business Law