The Center for Systems Neurobiology involves some 50 independent research groups, from the Faculty of Medicine and the Faculty of Science and Engineering, as well as the University Hospital. The Center for Systems Neurobiology is now seeking Postdoctoral Fellows within several neuroscience research areas:
- Animal behavior/Behavioral genetics (Urban Friberg, Per Jensen, Dominic Wright),
- Psychiatric neuroscience and addiction (Markus Heilig),
- Neurodegenerative disease (Martin Hallbeck, Dan Lindholm, Walker Jackson),
- Neuroendocrinology/neuroimmunology (Anders Blomqvist, David Engblom),
- Neurophysiology and clinical neuromodulation (Magnus Thordstein),
- Sensory and cognitive systems, and pain (Anders Fridberger, Kajsa Igelström, Håkan Olausson, Marcin Szczot, Susanna Walter).
See contact information below.
For full consideration please apply as soon as possible, and no later than March 5th, with a CV and a statement of research interest.
For more details regarding the center, the different research labs involved in the programme, and to submit a letter-of-intent please go to Center for Systems Neurobiology. For information regarding the university and the region, please go to: liu.se and eastsweden.com.