Linköping University is one of Sweden’s six large universities, currently enrolling 37,600 students. The Centre for Systems Neurobiology involves some 50 independent research groups, from the Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences and the Faculty of Science and Engineering, as well as the University Hospital.
The Centre for Systems Neurobiology is now seeking Postdoctoral Fellows within several neuroscience research areas:
- Animal behavior/Behavioral genetics (Urban Friberg, Per Jensen, Dominic Wright),
- Neurodegenerative disease, and CSF disorders (Martin Hallbeck, Per Hammarström, Walker Jackson, Katarina Laurell, Dan Lindholm)
- Neuroendocrinology/neuroimmunology (Anders Blomqvist, David Engblom)
- Neuroimaging/modelling (Magnus Thordstein),
- Neurophysiology/neuronal excitability (Fredrik Elinder and Gunnar Cedersund, Antonios Pantazis),
- Pediatric Neuroscience (Ulrika Ådén),
- Psychiatric neuroscience and addiction (Eric Augier, Maria Zetterqvist), and
- Sensory and cognitive systems and pain (Bijar Ghafouri, Sarah McIntyre, Saad Nagi, Håkan Olausson, Stefan Stenfelt, Marcin Szczot, Susanna Walter).
See contact information below.
For full consideration please apply as soon as possible, and no later than August 20th, 2023, with a CV and a statement of research interest.
You apply by submitting your application directly to the PI you are interested in working for. You will find contact information for each PI below.
For more details regarding the center, the different research labs involved in the programme, and to submit a letter-of-intent please go to Center for Systems Neurobiology. For information regarding the university and the region, please go to: liu.se and eastsweden.com