- Ranked no. 40 among the world’s universities younger than 50 years (Times Higher Education – 2014).
- Ranked as one of the world’s top 100 universities in Education (QS World University Ranking – 2014)
- One of the top research institutions in Sweden within educational research.
- Research within education covers the entire range from children to adults.
- Master´s programmes and a wide range of courses in English.
- Each year we welcome around one thousand exchange students to the university.
We are open for new collaborations within
- Teacher Education all levels
- Subject studies (English, History...)
- Student Teaching/Internships