The KTS-division includes research and education within the areas of traffic systems, quantitative logistics, construction logistics, mobile telecommunication, mathematics and construction technology. Common for most areas is that they deal with problems and issues related to the planning, design, control and analysis of systems for logistics, transportation, traffic and telecommunications.
We often use mathematical modelling as a tool to describe the systems. Of special interest is the integration of information and communication technologies to applications within the field of traffic and logistics. The division includes around 70 people, among them more than 20 PhD-students.
- Air traffic and transportation planning and management >>
- Collaborate transport planning and cost allocation >>
- Construction Logistics >>
- Emergency response and health care logistics >>
- Optimization of Wireless Networks >>
- Public Transport and Railway >>
- Telecommunications for Smart Cities >>
- Traffic Modelling and Simulation >>
- Transport Analytics >>